Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Family Pictures

After Easton died, we had an acquaintance offer to take family pictures for us.  This was such a wonderful experience for our family, and now we are closer friends with the photographer.  It is amazing to see what impact Easton's life and death have had on so many people around our family.  I am so thankful for the opportunity we had to get our pictures taken, especially because I hadn't done a family picture after I had Beckett.  I was waiting until this summer when he was a little older and more alert.  Unfortunately I waited too long, so we will never have a family picture with everyone "living", but it was quite a spiritual experience to take these photos.  Although Easton is only physically there via a canvas picture, he is still very much alive in spirit.  I felt his presence with us as we took these pictures and I feel him close to me often as I think of him, miss him, and grieve over him.  He truly is an angel baby and I can't wait to hold him again!  I hope as you view these pictures you will feel God's love for you as I know I feel His love for me through my children, friends, family, and acquaintances that show so much love and thoughtfulness during this difficult time.

Thank you Rita McEntire from Whimsy and Spice Photography
photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG










No comments:

Post a Comment